YouTube is one of the biggest platforms for video sharing and online movies streaming. It is considered the second biggest search engine after google. You can find billions of videos on YouTube to watch in your free time. With YouTube, you are guaranteed to spend your free time with a lot of entertainment. There are some issues that people frequently face while browsing YouTube. One of the biggest issues is that “This Video is not available in your country.” There might be a number of reasons behind this error. We often find it disappointing to see that any random video shows `This video is not available in your country’ error on YouTube.
That might be because of the targeting restrictions set by the uploader. Also, there are some cases where the local government has done some censorship and blocked the video for the people in the country. So, it’s essential to understand the reason behind the same and immediately get rid of this issue. Fortunately, there are numerous ways available to fix this video that is unavailable in your country on YouTube. We have mentioned some of the working ways in this post, that you can follow. With these methods, you can watch the blocked YouTube videos with ease and enjoy an uninterrupted YouTube streaming experience.
- Also Read About: Fix Windows Update Service Not Running
How To Fix This Video In Not Available In Your Country YouTube Error
Method #1 – Install VPN Extension in Browser
VPN is one of the best ways to browse the internet with full anonymity and have a secure browsing experience. With the VPN, you can easily access blocked websites, which is an excellent way to have uninterrupted internet browsing. There are numerous VPN extensions available for web browsers. You can find one on the Mozilla Firefox store or even the Google Chrome Store. We’ve selected the Zenmate VPN extension for Google Chrome in this case.
- First of all, open the Google Chrome browser and open this link to go to the ZenMate VPN extension page.
Download ZenMate VPN Extension
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Now, click on the “Add” button in the installation prompt and wait for a few seconds.
- This will start downloading and installing the ZenMate VPN extension on your browser.
- Once done, you will see the ZenMate icon in the Extensions bar.
- Click on the VPN Extension icon and then log in with the proper credentials.
- Once done, you can enable the VPN connection with ZenMate VPN and then watch the videos that are not available in your country.
The majority of the time, this method will work for you to watch restricted videos. You can also use this VPN to watch movies on restricted websites instead of using sites like AFDAH for online streaming of movies, TV shows, and series. But if it is not working in your case, then you should look for other methods.
Method #2 – Use Proxy Servers
In order for YouTube or any other website to know your location, it asks you where you are when you log on. Your computer responds by giving them your IP address, and this is how it can tell what country you are from. If that sounds worrisome, then don’t worry. You can hide your IP address with a proxy server. The proxy servers work just like the VPN extensions and tools and hide your original IP address from the sites like YouTube. It helps you to automatically bypass the country restrictions on YouTube. There are a ton of proxy servers available on the internet, which will help you with easy access to the websites. Here are the exact steps to get ready to access the Video that is not available in your country on YouTube.
- First of all, open any of the Proxy server websites on your browser.
- We’ve chosen the HideMyAss Proxy service.
- Now, type or paste the URL of the video that is not available in your country.
- After that, click on “Agree and Connect” to automatically load the restricted video on your screen.
- Now, you can watch any video that is blocked in your country without any censorship or even tracking.
There are a ton of great websites that offer proxy browsing services. You can choose any site of your liking, and you are ready to roll with the unblocked YouTube videos.
Method #3 – Bypass YouTube Region Restrictions
YouTube restricts certain videos in certain countries due to policy violations, user requests, or government requests. If you are not interested in following any of the methods that we’ve mentioned above, then there is a simple method that requires only URL tweaking.
- The common URL of the YouTube videos ends with the “watch?v=MJ7GGUUQI5s” sequence.
- To remove the country restrictions on YouTube, you have to reconstruct the URL like “v/MJ7GGUUQI5s.”
- You have to replace the “Watch?v=” sequence with a simple “v” and then complete the URL.
- Now, load this URL, and you will see that the video has been loaded in your browser without any issues.
- It’s one of the best ways to get this video unblocked in your country.
Method #4 – Download The YouTube Video
Downloading the video from YouTube has become easier than ever. There are many online websites and also software programs that help you with the process of downloading the videos on your computer. You can use the Internet Download Manager program to download the videos directly on your computer. With this tool, you can download the videos that are restricted and watch them offline. This is one of the best methods to fix this video that is not available in your country error.
Another way is to use third-party YouTube video downloading websites. There are a ton of great websites that allow this feature. One most famous websites are “Savefrom.net,” which allows you to enter the video URL and download the same in various formats and video quality. You just need to copy and paste the video URL on these websites to download videos from YouTube. You can also download YouTube video downloader apps on your mobile device to watch YouTube videos offline.
- Also Read About: How To Speed Up Slow Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions Related To YouTube Video Not Available
Why Do We Face This Video Not Being Available In Your Country?
The country-wise restrictions, region restrictions, rules and regulations or censorship by the local government, and user restrictions are a few things that cause the video is not available in your region error on YouTube.
Which VPN Is The Best To Use For Watching Region-Restricted Videos On YouTube?
Almost all of the VPN services are good for bypassing the YouTube region restrictions. But we prefer using reliable ones like ZenMate, HolaVPN, TunnelBear, etc.
It’s very annoying when a certain video from your playlist is region restricted. If you want to watch YouTube videos not available in your country, we suggest using a VPN to bypass regional restrictions on YouTube. By using a VPN, you can change your IP address to a location that does not have a YouTube restriction on your favorite videos.
There are other working methods like using the proxy servers, but using the VPN apps and chrome extensions will provide a seamless experience. We will keep adding them to this post, so keep visiting Hipop Eration to know about them. If you are facing any issues, make sure to use the comment section below.